Saturday, October 16, 2010

Fun Pictures

I took these pictures all by myself with Emily's camera. Do you like them? I do. Here are the pictures for you to see.


 This is Oliver, our new dog. He is quite cute!


 My big sister Emily, taking a picture with her camera, Gidget.


I don't know what the background is, but I still like this picture!


I like this picture because it has a cloud in it! And I like it because of the beautiful tree!



I really like this pictures because it has part tree and clouds. And it's quite quite quite pretty!


I love the colors!

This is my favorite, because I love the color.


 A view from our front porch.


 Our new Fall scarecrow that we got at Michael's!

 This is our piano that is very out of tune.


 And I LOVE this picture, and I think it's water.



 These are my snapdragons.

I like that picture!

Thank you for looking at my pictures! I hope you like them!

2 comments:

  1. Those are great pictures! My favorite is the marigolds. I had some in my garden but they died:(

    Oliver is SO adorable! How old is he?

    ~Maya'lee

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so nice, Joelle!

    Love, Abbie =D x0x0x0x0x

    ReplyDelete