Thursday, October 14, 2010

First Post!

Hi everyone! I am 5 years, but on October 28, I will be 6! I just made my own blog, and I'm very excited! We also just got a puppy, and we named him Oliver. I like Oliver because he's cuddly, cute, and furry! And because he gets to sleep in my room at night. And my sister Emily is great at blogs {Note from Emily: Honestly, I did NOT tell her to say that! Haha! OK, back to Joelle...}, and she is the only one I will ever ask to make my blogs. And she didn't even charge me anything! And I love princesses and all that they wear! And all shiny gold stuff. And I love glamour! Here are some pictures of me:




And I love to take pictures! I love hearts and butterflies too.

It's very late... I would post more, but I have to go to bed. See you later!



4 comments:

  1. What a cute blog Joelle :) {and Emily who I'm sure designed it} I'm following now, :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is very cute, Joelle! I love the design. Your big sister done a great job :-)

    I really look forward to reading more of your posts.

    ~Maya'lee

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello Joelle!! I'm one of Emily's friends too :D I LOVE your blog!! SOOOOO cute! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, forgot to say.... My bday is a day b4 yours!!! Isn't that cool???? haha

    ReplyDelete