Tuesday, October 26, 2010

3 days until my birthday!

My birthday is in 3 days! I will be turning 6! I love birthdays :) And me and my daddy are going to Pufferbellies on my birthday. Pufferbellies is a toy store. It is awesome! Even though I've never been there before. I got this magazine from it, and it had all these awesome things in it! And it was great! And I still have that magazine, and we look through it a lot. It is going to be a great birthday! And I love birthdays so so much! 

My grandparents and Danny are coming over for supper on my birthday. And we're also having a party for me/Harvest Party on Saturday! All my friends will be there! It will be Friend-tabulous! 

Here is a picture of me taking a picture of cookies!

I love cookies! And we already ate those types. But we made other kinds. They are peanut butter cookies. Yum yum! I ate one a few minutes ago while I was playing with my baby doll. They are very good. I would post more, but I have to finish reading. See you next time!

Love,
Joelle

No comments:

Post a Comment